We do not receive any state funding and operate 100% off of donations received from the public. There are different ways YOU can help!
- Donate supplies or gift cards.
- Purchase items directly from our Amazon Wishlist.
- Let your classroom sponsor the care of one animal. For a donation of $25 you will receive a color photo with information about the animal you sponsored along with email updates until the animal is released!
- Host a baby shower! Your classroom, office, club or organization can host a baby shower and request items from our wish list! We will attend and even bring one of our critters!
- Contact us if you would like more information on sponsoring an animal or hosting a baby shower.
We often need ‘runners’ to transport wildlife for us and ‘sitters’ for when we have unexpected emergencies. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year our rehab, along with many others, is facing a difficult time economically. The amount of wildlife we will be able to accept and care for this year will depend on your donations.
We love showing off our critters, but for your safety and the safety of our critters we do not allow on-site visitors. Not all of our babies are rehabilitated at the same location. We would be happy to schedule a visit to speak to your classroom, club or organization about what we do as Mother Nature’s helpers.